Aqualand Bahía de Cádiz – El Puerto de Santa María
June and September from 11am a 18.00pm . July and August from 11am a 19.00pmPayment by card: Yes
Aqualand is located in the Sierra de San Cristobal, overviewing the Bay of Cadiz. The park has become the most important center of leisure in western Andalusia due to the big number of people that visit it every year and its 100,000 square meters, which make it one of the largest ones in the Costa de la Luz.
There are 11 water attractions in the park which guarantee you fun in a safe way:
- SPEED BOATS: Ideal for the most adventurous ones.Its slides give you the opportunity to experience the feeling of extreme speed, on top of a the float 65 meter long and 13 meter high float! It is simply perfect for lovers of the great emotions.
- CONGO RIVER: Here you will experience the unique sensation of slipping in between curves and straights on your float along more than 120 meters.
- TAIL DEVIL : With a tour surprise. You can slip into a double float with whoever you like …. remember at the end of the tunnel you will see the light!
- RAPIDS: An unforgettable rafting”. Take one of our floats for two and slide down the river.
- KAMIKAZE: For the most adventurous ones, who are seeking a never before emotion experience. 80 meters speed and security. Le the adrenaline take you over!
- FAMILY ADVENTURE LAND: A cool place for family adventures.
- ZERO GRAVITY: The incredible feeling of gliding on four amazing slides.
- SURF BEACH: This wave pool is the ideal meeting point to enjoy with your friends and family.. Waves in a pool of 2,500 square meters.
- CRAZY RACE: Six 100 meterlong soft tracks. An exciting journey full of fun and adrenaline.
- BANZAI: Dare to siled down two steep slides. Suitable only for the brave, who want to experience how it is feels to fly over the water.
- CHILDREN’S PARADISE: a space for children with water castles ,more fun slides and the brightest colors at the most fascinating water adventure park. This is real paradise for the little ones, with more than 1,000m2 where to enjoy the coolest experiences.
There is also a hotel area and shops which complement the range of services dedicated to the comfort and welfare of visitors. You can also enjoy the garden, large solarium and the sun loungers rental service.
The park also has a reserved area for people with disabilities where Aqualand has adapted a number of basic services like specially designed water chairs, to make of your visit a memorable day.
Finally, for a more comfortable visit, you can leave your things in the attended cloakroom. There are also showers, safes and a parking for over 800 vehicles.(3€ full day)