Casa Caracol – Cádiz
When you are looking for a place to feel at home and to discover Cadiz, the Hostel Casa Caracol is the perfect choice. This hostel is located near the train station and due to the design and services, it is more like a bed and breakfast and offers different types of rooms adapting to your needs.
In all of them, you will find high ceilings and many handcrafted details. Each room is unique. Casa Caracol has:
– Double room with a loft bed in a very comfortably furnished room.
– The double room on the roof, where you feel like you are in a log cabin.
– Bedroom for 4 people, spacious, comfortably furnished and very welcoming. Ideal for a short break with friends or family.
– Bedroom for 6 people, which is accessed through a stone arch, original detail of the building, dating from the eighteenth century.
– Bedroom for 7 persons, bright, with plenty of space. With a sofa and individual lockers for charging electronic devices.
– Bedroom for 3 people, the simplest room in the house and with wheelchair access.
– Bedroom for 7 people, this has just been renovated with new hand made three level bunk beds and its own private bathroom, just for the ladies.
Not only the rooms are unique, also the common areas of Casa Caracol make the difference to other hostels with twice as much common space than bedroom space. The reception-kitchen is the centre of the house, fully equipped and cosy. With an open design, it has everything you need for your breakfast and daily meals, a computer for guest use, internet and a small library.
There is also a spectacular rooftop terrace, inspired in the travels of the owner, which he has made to tropical areas. It is equipped with hammocks, many plants and a castaway open air bathroom with solar heated water.
And if you need suggestions for activities in Cadiz, ask at reception find out the alternatives that exist: dinner with international cuisine, movie nights, barbecues, yoga, bike rental, excursions (day trips) and much more ….