Tarifa Air Force -Kiteschool and Shop
If you want to practice Kitesurf, Tarifa Air Force is the perfect choice to learn or improve your skills since their courses cover 100% of class time on the beach and are taught by qualified IKO instructors from different nationalities and who are also highly experienced .
Their courses are customized, depending on your level and age, and you can decide to carry them out in groups (maximum 4 people per monitor), semi-private (2 people per monitor) and private (1 monitor just for you).
Courses Tarifa Kite Air Force include:
- Liability insurance and accident insurance.
- Transport to the beaches where activities are carried out.
- Full top level kiteboarding equipment ; harnesses, helmets, vests, top quality Billabong wetsuits and tables + Slingshot Kites of all sizes and prepared for any weather conditions in Tarifa.
- Our equipments are renewed each season, with the latest innovations on the market and in perfect shape and condition!
- We offer personalized advice and special rates for the purchase of your first kite equipment.
- At the end of your course you will receive a “” KITEBOOK HANDBOOK”” where all theory is explained so that you do not forget everything you have learnt.
- The courses are always paid once they are finished and offer the most economical rates depending on the hours you have attended and your progress.
Air Force also teaches Paddel Surf tour lessons so that you can discover Punta Tarifa and the most beautiful corners from the sea.
They also have a shop where you can buy all the necessary equipment and the best brands to practice your favorite sport: kite Surf, SUP, Windsurf, Surf and electric Skateboards. A wide range of boards, kites, candles, rods, paddles and all the accessories you need at competitive prices.
It also has a wide selection of Fashion and Accessories, with the latest seasonal trends of your favorite brands for men, women and children. We also have a section with exclusive decoration so that you can bring home a little souvenir from Tarifa.