This walk, of spectacular beauty, is located on the walls next to the bay and is one of the most frequented places in the city.
Its present appearance is due to the reform carried out in 1926 and stands out for the ordination of a succession of rooms decorated with Sevillian ceramics and wrought iron elements that do not impede enjoying the view of the sea. The design and layout of the streetlights on the balustrade are very well done. In one of its halls a monument to the Marquis of Comillas is located, designed in 1919 by Antonio Parera and Saurina. It is topped by a graceful winged victory, resting on a tall pillar, whose base is decorated with sculptures and reliefs.