Antiguo Hospital Militar
The Old Military Hospital in Cadiz was destined to receive and treat soldiers of the Navy.
Made in the Baroque style and rectangular shaped, it began to be built next to the Hermitage of Santo Ángel in 1667. It is organized around three courtyards with arches supported by white marble columns.
The main facade is focused on a contemporary cover dedicated to the construction of the building, made of stone, consisting of two bodies decorated with shields finely worked, finishing off the set with a curved pediment. At the end of the twentieth century the whole building underwent a major refurbishment that has modified part of its original appearance.