Convento del Corpus Christi
The Convent of Corpus Christi is one of the most important monuments of Bornos. Created to house nuns, its construction was authorized in 1593 by Pope Clemente VII.
The building of large proportions is built out of stone and brick. It has two floors and an arcaded patio highlighting a beautiful staircase with carved stone railings.
In the old sacristy, today a library are two valuable tombstones belonging to Fadrique Enríquez de Ribera and his wife Leonor Ponce de León.