Plaza de Toros de El Puerto

Plaza de Toros de El Puerto | Source: Text and Photo: Ayuntamiento de El Puerto de Santa María (Jorge Roa).

The Plaza de Toros de El Puerto (Bullring of the Puerto de Santa Maria) has a monumental personality.

Inaugurated in 1880, its extraordinary size and architectural style are influenced by the bullfighting history of the town and their circumstances at the time of the construction.”