Kitecamp Tarifa – Escuela y campamento de Kitesurf
If you are considering doing a Kite Course in Tarifa and you are looking for a school which offers accommodation and all the necessary equipment to enjoy this experience, Kitecamp Tarifa is an ideal option.
This Kite School is own by local instructors, with extensive experience and IKO certification. They offer a complete and centralized service, for those looking for schools with accommodation at competitive prices and all kind of facilities during their stay.
The Kitecamp Tarifa facilities are located just 300 meters away from Playa de los Lances, right at Parque del Estrecho Natural Park natural environment. They also have several fully equipped rural houses where you can stay while you are doing any of their courses.
The company offers the following services:
- Kitesurf courses without accommodation for all levels:Taught by qualified teachers in the following modalities: Group courses (4 people maximum), semiprivate (2 people maximum) and private. The courses include all the necessary material for your classes, rescue boat service, RC insurance and IKO Guarantee.
- Accommodation Pack + Kite Course:
If you want to live the complete experience and stay at Kitecamp Tarifa camp. They are designed for a minimum of 2 people and up to 20 people. If you want to go alone and do not mind sharing accommodation, they also offer you customized solutions.
The KiteCamp Tarifa is organized as follows:
1. One person: If you arrive alone you are accommodated with other partners who are in the same situation. In this case you will be accommodated in one of their houses until completing a minimum group of 4 people.
2. Two or three people: If you are accompanied by friends, depending on availability and demand, you will be included with one or two people to complete the group, always with prior notice so that you feel comfortable.
3. Four or six people: You will have a home for yourself.
- Equipment Rentals
- Other activities:And to make the most of your stay. Kitecamp Tarifa offers other activities like Padle Surf, Surf, WindSurf, Mountain Bike, Climbing, motorcycle rental and much more.
Without a doubt, a great option to stay, learn or improve your KiteSurf skills and meet new people in Tarifa.