Iglesia de la Palma
La Iglesia de la Palma es un edificio de traza barroca, fechado a mediados del siglo The Church of the Palma is a Baroque style building, dated back to the mid-18th century.
The origins of this temple are tied to the Capuchin order and public rosaries, promoted by Fray Pablo de Cádiz at the end of the 17th century, from which arose several companies, being the Virgin de la Palma the oldest. This image is traditionally attributed to the miraculous stopping of the waters when they advanced towards the Church in the tragic tsunami of November 1, 1755, event which is commemorated in the public altarpiece.
The inner altarpiece is a neo-classical work, carried out in 1855 in which they used elements of a previous structure of rococo style. It houses a small carved polychrome image of the Virgin of La Palma, from the end of the 17th century. At the entrance of the chapel is a small stoup of holy water, of Alabaster, with relief that represents the Calvary, which is a 17th century Italian work.