Iglesia de San Antonio
The Church of San Antonio, built on a hermitage, was inaugurated in the 17th century. It has undergone several reforms, the most important during the 19th century.
It has the shape of a Latin cross with three naves and on the outside the main façade outstands, very striking with high towers that frame the view and which has a Baroque façade carved in sandstone around 1730.
Inside the main altarpiece, painted wood imitating marble, the work of Manuel Garcia de Álamo. Also noteworthy is the altarpiece belonging to the brotherhood of Cristo de la Columna, very remarkable polychrome wood carving signed by Jacinto Pimentel in 1660, the column is a Mexican silver work done in the second half of the 17thcentury.