Plaza de las Flores y Edificio de Correos
The Plaza de las Flores is one of the most famous and popular locations of the old town. A meeting place for many locals and singing groups during the carnival, highlighted by the colorful flowers that different shops sell in the square.
On one side of the square is the Post and Telegraph building from 1930, which contrasts with the traditional architecture of the surrounding. Also noteworthy is building No.1, built in 1746 with a typical Cadiz baroque facade and building No.12 which is in the neoclassical style work of Torcuato Benjumeda.