Plaza de San Juan de Dios
The Plaza of San Juan de Dios, Mayor square in the city and of medieval origin, it has been the administrative and commercial center of Cadiz since the 16th century. It housed, until the construction of the Central Market with fixed stalls.
Open to the harbor and near the main wall of the old town, highlighted are interesting buildings such as the City Hall, the Church of San Juan de Dios and the House of Miranda Pazos. In the last remodeling and after completing the process of pedestrianization the monument was recovered dedicated to the politician Segismundo Moret from Cadiz on the same site where it used to be when it was inaugurated in 1909.